2011

Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 -

Dear blog,
I know it's been awhile since I've had any form of interaction with you, I'll click on the 'hiddengangs' link on the info section of my facebook profile about once a fortnight. Truth be told, I was never that great at keeping interest at anything for long periods of time, so even as we're about 3 days in to the year 2011, I thought I'd do a impromptu resolutions list up here. This way, etched in the cyber world I guess it'll serve me as a good reminder to reach the goals that I'm about to set for myself.

It wasn't too long ago when the clock hit the 12a.m that marked the close of 2010 and the beginning of 2o11, now to many out there new years resolutions we're probably planned hours in advanced, panning out, setting a direction for where 2011 would take them, for me? nah... I really never was that kind of guy anyway. Because it was only 3 days ago I completely remember my only one resolution for the year, that was for me to be the man that God had intended for me to be.

Looking back on 2010, it was the worst and best of times. Friendships built also friendships that fell apart.My moments of success and also failure, the times I felt on top of the world and also the times I cried out to God for help. Failures and also victory when it came to setting my priorities: church over clubbing, basketball over studies, girls over studies. At the end of the day, what I've learnt from 2010 would be to set goals for myself, reachable, attainable goals. So when I said that I wasn't that kind of guy earlier on, guess 2011's the time to change that.

But hey it's getting late. I'll post up my list another day, that is if I keep the motivation to do it of course:P
But till then, to the limited amount of readers who read this blog for not just sheng but for me, (yes I know it's self inflicted and i do need to blog more)I wish you a very happy, slightly belated new year. May it be a great one to us all:)

Love,
Gideon