Man Vs. Man

Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 -


I dont know about tomorrow;
I just live from day to day.
i dont borrow from its sunshine
for its skies may turn grey
I don't worry about the future
For i know what Jesus said.
And today i'll walk beside Him
for He knows what is ahead

Many things about tomorrow
i dont seem to understand
but i know who holds tomorrow
and i know who holds my hand.

I'm inspired to wreck my room with my favourite verses all around, a collage of protection and haven for the troubled me. be it crayon, pencil, paint, blood, sweat, tears, oil pastel, mallet & chisel, pen, paper, poster; art or abstract, art or no art at all.

Perhaps when I'm older - a place, a room, to commune.

this is my therapy; cause you're the only one who's listening to me;

Ps. 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

jingsz*