Revival

Posted on Thursday, July 01, 2010 -


Dead?

YOU'RE RIGHT ZIM!?!??!

Right it's been awhile ey? SO we've all been caught up in the moments, & really after IB all you wanna do is nothing.

But I have to say inspiration for resuming such editorial endeavors is all thanks to my mate and adventure buddy zim. over the past weeks we've been quite busy on such extravagant trails, detours, and ballsy dares. (check out greatbeasts.wordpress.com for grimy details in fashionable narrating manner) yet I have to say I do lack the content to continue publishing, partially do to my growing bum and stomach, but I shall discover the source nonetheless.

for now, I shall recite my fond moments of my 17th birthday.

I remember D's place.
We was rockin on guitarhero/rock band wateva.
Fatman A.K.A. tubby, was present.
We was jamming to "Beat it" by the infamous MJ himself,
and D' gives me the infamous green shirt of mine that illustrates a step by step process to "Thriller"
& I get up the next day, and MJ's Dead. D_D

jingsz*

Ps. Makeover coming your way peeps ! WATCH THIS BLOG!

OH & I stumbled across something amazing, well if you havent seen this or not, guitar hero fans or not, you'll soon be converted. DC*B BABY!!