Young Blood

Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 -


Not unknown. I'm going through a phase where I suddenly miss the whole "7minutesoffame"


Ages ago, including recently, well my poignancy worsened when me and zim faced defeat in our Singing bees audition.


Barely any males if im not mistaken so I guess that makes it fair. Then again, I've got a better explanation, better kept to myself.


Another phase i'm going through is, too very musical. I've been working on an album, possibly albums as the tracks are still a combination of various influences....nonetheless, I've revived Young Blood into what I've always dreamnt it to be, a band.


Nisa says I look constipated when I'm in the phase,but I believe the true description is just phased out.


I can sorta figure out band members, haha but it's not voluntary, just my fantasy=p Nonetheless I can't put my finger on a drummer. but I know who I'd like to feature if I ever make it big.


Anyhoots, currently working on sentimental remedy. I realized that lyrics aren't so hard to make afterall. It's just engrish(: Its' the Music thats difficult to keep fresh.


We'll see how I feel about revealing the rest of the ideas.


jingsz*


Ps.