play teh Martyr]become teh traitor\ teh humble sinner.

Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 -

Mocks are over babeh! WOOTS! yep time flies heck fast, i dunno but it seems like a reccuring motif in me posts, or symbol in some cases....it is of the essence, well more so in these times, I cant help but pull an opposite of stevens;

No i'm not like him ying, opposite. & as Die says, Asian version:D

So yeah, never felt so unprepared for mocks in my life, so much last minute studying, so much blank moments, I was telling peeps how i wish this was my final examinations. I would be a free man, and would have the time left to maximize everything.

Times is hard; heck loads of work coming up, so can't wait till feb is over, and I guess I just jynx-ed it.

For the most of it; The best is yet to come(:

OH bro, forgot when you'll be back from CAmbodia, so just tag so i know and i can give you a call. truth be told, I can already feel your sting. shucks, i'm always here. & we can wallow emo, pretty healthy in some terms;) miss ya. No worries about me btw.

Here the list. Which I'm sure you've gotten use to.

John mayer - battle studies:D PRetty boy says its pretty wicked but not as sick as his other albums, butt i shall place judgement after,

Starfield - its twenty 10. Their next album is due. when what? not exactly sure, but I do hope they return with a new clean sound. Apparently they combined starfield and beauty in the broken into one cdd, sounds very tempting(:

Oh D' this weekend, gotta get fly leaf off ya:D

this is the end'

jingsz*

Ps. Rain, rain go away'